neon with water trouble

My daughter has water coming in on through the back of the hashboard on the passenager side. The cars find when goes through the car wash but when there is rain or the road is wet the comes in. how can I fix it.anne

If this is a Dodge Neon question, you are in a GM forum.

-
Don't know whole lot about modern cars, here's what I do on my classics. Determine if water is coming in under use, or when sitting. Blast car with hose, keep hood closed, spray around windshield top first, than side post, no leaks, than blast top of cowl. No leaks, than suspect heater box, open hood and blast heater box. No leaks, than jack car up, and blast wheel opening.
By confining tests to specific areas, problem should reveal itself.
If all else fails, use dish detergent and soap everything up, than gently moisten with hose set for soft spray. Now take an air hose, and blast from inside, trouble area will foam like a mad dog.
Check on the fire wall if there is any light comming in the if there is any gey some putty and cloase the hole or use silicone to close it
My daughter broken the handle of the passenger side window winder and needs to know how to fix it

If she just broke the handle she can take it to the dealer and they can sell her a new handle and install in it minutes. Or... she can get one at a junk yard and they'll probably install it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net