NEVER Seen a Pontiac G6 Coup on the street yet.

I have quite a few G6 coupes at the dealer lots but have yet to see a G6 coupe in action going down the street, I have seen just a few G6 sedans, but
not many. Is this car selling or it a failure??
Lumpy Rutherford wrote:

It may depend on your location. I have only seen one G6 on the streets in Houston, Texas and it was a 4 door. I saw another 4 door in Dallas, TX last week. There are very few G6's on the dealers lots here. I saw a coupe in Pittsburg, PA back in October 2005. There are a lot of GP's on the road though.

but
Their reported sales of the G6 for the month of Nov '05 is about 17,000. No breakdown between coupes and sedans.

No
Oops...let me amend that. It was 14,000, not 17,000.
Dave
Lumpy Rutherford wrote:

It must be the area you're in Lumpy. I'm in a large metropolitan area and I see many G6 coupes every day. My wife has a G6 sedan but I'd trade it in a flash for the coupe! (If she'd let me! *LOL*)
Lumpy Rutherford wrote:

It must be the area you're in Lumpy. I'm in a large metropolitan area and I see many G6 coupes every day. My wife has a G6 sedan but I'd trade it in a flash for the coupe! (If she'd let me! *LOL*)
I am in a large metropolitan area. Not at all in the stix.

but
Lumpy Rutherford wrote:

I've seen one -- near the Key Arena (was there for Sonics game) in downtown Seattle.
However, import cars are preferred around this area.
It looked pretty nice, except is was smaller than I had imagined. The only odd part of it was that it has the full pontiac wide-body type grill and yet its a little compact.
--
RSS Feed/Incognito Blog
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/rss-siXzkMA8eqhXNgGa9ZbTlKkOL5SWLA --

Just on my street there is a coupe and a sedan. See lots of them around here - driven, that is, not just at the dealer!
--
"Did Father shoot him? I will eat Grandfather for dinner."
- Helen Keller, on learning of the death of her grandfather
REP wrote:

Just got into work ( Kent, WA, USA ) and saw a nice one in an adjoining parking lot: GT 4-door, silver-grey.
Still don't know about the grill though -- Pontiac to me means a big widebody. Still -- I think it gives the rice cookers a run for the money.