New Chevy Cobalt

Any word yet on how well the new Chevy Cobalts are holding up on our planets streets, roads, highways, autobahns, and freeways?
I ask because I'm interested in getting one. I want one with the
supercharged engine with a manual 5 speed transaxle.
Is it possible to get this type of vehicle with the AWD powertraine? Is there a hatchback or a wagon version? If not, will there be a version coming?
Thank you in advance.

good, the ecotec has been used for at least 5 years now, more in europe.

right now with the gms discount they are stickered at like $21K

no
no and no. Closest thing Chevy has to a wagon is the Malibu MAXX.

You welcome in advance.
Those prices are way up there, I was thinking the price would start at $16,000.
<<<<> Any word yet on how well the new Chevy Cobalts are holding up onour

good, the ecotec has been used for at least 5 years now, more in europe.

right now with the gms discount they are stickered at like $21K

no
no and no. Closest thing Chevy has to a wagon is the Malibu MAXX.

You welcome in advance. >>>>

They do, a base Cobalt costs $12500 with the rebate now, a well equipped LS costs $15000 with the rebate, $17000 without.
The SS is a pretty special deal, hard to come by in some states.