New Impala's Everywhere!

Page 2 of 2
Removing valve stem caps is rather unwise isn't it?
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:54:22 GMT, "« Paul »" <" « Paul

Add pictures here
✖

Well you know what they say in the rental industry... if its gonna be a rental it gotta be tuff.
Add pictures here
✖
jcr wrote:

Really, I haven't seen any, save for a couple company cars (my company uses Impalas and Malibus)
nate
Add pictures here
✖
N8N wrote:

It must depend on where you're situated. I see many new Impalas on the road when I drive into Toronto, Canada. But that probably should be expected since the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) has a population of about 5 million people.
Add pictures here
✖
Cool Jet wrote:

I live near Washington, DC - people here love their SUVs, and the more ecologically correct types all drive furrin cars.
I exaggerate a little, I do see one or two new Impalas every now and then, but nowhere near the numbers of Hondas, Subarus, BMWs, Mercedes, etc...
nate
Add pictures here
✖

The above are probably not foreign built. They are domestic cars, more than can be said for those Korean cars GM is importing and selling as GM.
Add pictures here
✖

Lots of taxis and rental cars. >:)
Add pictures here
✖
There are everywhere in Ontario, I'd say the most common Chevy vehicle on the road. Just like the ole days.

✖