new model chevrolet brasil

We=B4d like to introduce our new release Brazilian car, chevrolet opala 69 , 71gl , 71ss , diplomata 91 , diplomata 92 , chevy opala pick up. resina, in 1:43 scale, with photo-etched and finishing parts , with painting automotive. it=B4s totally hand painted and built, and comes in a luxury acrylic box. It=B4s a limited edition. also available in the scale 1/64 metal opala 75/79. special Price for retaillers .Any more information, please contact us. Thanks for your attention.

Many regards

antonio apuzzo / automodelli brasil

snipped-for-privacy@automodelli.com.br

Reply to