New Reflex Wiper Blade

I just came back from Canadian Tire and I saw the new Reflex Wiper Blade. Anyone out there have them yet. Any good. A bit expensive at 20 bucks a pop. They are supposed to be good.

Reply to
jl

"The salesman told me they are supposed to be good."

I would like some feedback from someone who bought them as well. The 22" ones I need are $25 each, and really couldn't justify spending $50 on wipers based on the Crappy Tire infomercials.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to
juanita rourke