New Reflex Wiper Blade

I just came back from Canadian Tire and I saw the new Reflex Wiper Blade. Anyone out there have them yet. Any good. A bit expensive at 20 bucks a pop.
They are supposed to be good.

"The salesman told me they are supposed to be good."
I would like some feedback from someone who bought them as well. The 22" ones I need are $25 each, and really couldn't justify spending $50 on wipers based on the Crappy Tire infomercials.
Hi just read your message tonight and wanted to say they are superb. great coverage and great life span.We had those in England 5 years ago and cant reccomend them enough. Steve C.