New Rendevous mileage ?

Am seriously considering a new Buick Rendevous but am curious about what kind of mileage I can REALLY get....not the posted numbers. Interested in normal expected mileage traveling the interstate in
the 65-75 mph range. ThX ! ! ! Zork
On Aug 31, 9:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Zork) wrote:

You might want to look around, the R is rated fairly likely to tip over from one such ranking I saw, its also a design that is likely due for a re-do, and you'd be likely to buy one of the last ones. It might not even be going to be made anymore, with the excellent reviews of that new 3 row seater crossover (name is escaping me).
This 3.5 power train is the same as the one in the older GM minivans, and its pretty fuel efficient although not a powerhouse. My van gets 20 or 21 city and 25-27 on highway (and I hate to drive slow on the highway) - but I know how to drive fairly efficiently. As they say, your mileage may vary.