New Retro Vett ??

Saw a car carrier dropping of cars at a drop off lot today. One of the cars on the top was a new white Corvette Convertible. The front & rear of the vehicle looked like the 53-55 look.
About the last 15 " of the rear quarters had the shape of the 53 with the round tail lights and the front nose had the round wire mesh covers over the head lights & a 53 looking grille.
Anybody else hear of any special editions being made for 05?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,133 miles_~_~_
They have been making them for a few years. About 2 years ago they had an article on them in motortrend. You send your brand new c5 to him and he puts the new front and rear end on bam retro new corvette. I just saw a white one myself in town about a week ago. Looks nice but must cost a fortune.
Harry Face wrote:

Anyone got a website with some pictures? I wanna see what this looks like.

There was one on the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2003. Maybe check their archives or it might be on the Video.
CCC