New SRX - do you think it is...

Hi, I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new Cadillac SRX! Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen it on the street/in dealership? What do you think about the vehicle? It has a good press! Mercedes and BMW have something similar, right?

I don't know what other SUVs are in the class? Volkswagen Touareg? Which one would you buy?

As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

At last but not least, what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know what to think about it... I know that German cars are good! THANKS a lot for any opinions!!! Peter

Reply to
Peter_m_04

I don't know what other SUVs are in the class. Volkswagen Touareg. Which one would you buy?

As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

At last but not least, what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know what to think about it... I know that German cars are good!

THANKS a lot for any opinions!!! Peter

Reply to
Grump