New to the group - Save GM!

Hello everyone! I am new to this group, love GM and I really like what I am reading here so far. Thanks for the great info. Saw this very funny video the other day and I thought I would share: http://tinyurl.com/af9l67

Everybody I have talked with in the last few days is violently opposed to more bailout money for GM. I am sure GM workers and enthusiasts dont feel this way.
Accountants for GM have said that failure of GM is essentially certain, unless traditional volumes of sales can be maintained or improved. In an economy where people are going out of work, where new car sales are in the area of discretionary spending to a large degree, and where the apparent market has dropped some 40%, it is very unlikely this will happen.
I think it may be time to turn off life support.

Please DO NOT repost this malware URL! At a minimum, obfuscate it in replies!
This would be a great time to pump up the parts departments with good cheap parts. Everyone is back into the repair shops to keep the old car going longer. Even transmission shops have seen an increase in business over the last year. GM could do a good business if they could match the corner parts store for price. But then, that might be too easy a solution.
HLS wrote:

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:11:08 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@live.com"

This poster is posting in many Usenet groups flogging his malware site. Do yourself and the rest of us a *Big* favor and DO NOT visit that site, least you find your computer spinning out SPAM at a massive rate.