newly rebuilt trans for 2.2l engine

i have a newly rebuilt trans including new throwout bearing and clutchplate for any gm 2.2l engine. had it rebuilt for my 96 sonoma but never got it in. paid over $1100 for it. at this point i am selling it for 500 or b/o plus shipping costs. i am in nj. anyone interested, email me @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
COWBOYSFN9

btw this is a manual trans...............

Reply to
COWBOYSFN9