newsgrroup for Chrysler

Is there a newsgroup for Chrysler?
Denny B

rec.autos.makers.chrysler

There was one more I saw but it was dedicated to one model only.
wrote:

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
I go to that one daily and people talk about all chryslers. It is the only group I know of for chryslers and that seems to be where everyone goes. Give it a try.

The other one I mentioned was dedicated to Sebrings.
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:35:35 -0700, "sidewinder"

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Any newsgroup you might want to check out just hit Ctrl W on your keyboard while logged onto any other newsgroup and a window will pop up. Type in the basic word like Chrysler and a list of all ng's containing the word Chrysler will show. Select whatever interests you and you got it. "Subscribe" will keep it as part of your ng list so you don't have to search it out every time.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"