NIGLUBE

The service manual for my 2002 Aurora tells me to use NIGLUBE on the brake caliper slide pins. My Googling has not turned up a US source for this stuff that is made by Nippon Grease Co, and I can't decipher the Japanese hieroglyphics on their Web site. GM has a part number for it, but my guess is that they will ask a premium price for a small quantity. What do you folks who do GM brakes for a living use for this application?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

I don't do it for a living, but I'll tell you what I use anyway: Silicon brake lube from Crappy Tire.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Just go to autozone and get a couple of the small tubes of slide pin grease.

-b

Reply to
Brent

Usually, with a set of O.E. brake pads, there will be a grease packet with them.

Reply to
Certainly