No crack/start 1991 Park ave

Yesterday I pulled into a parking lot turned my car off ran into a store and came right back out, the car would not turn over (weak crank), not surprised since I have been having a few electrical issue as of late. Then I realized that I left my booster at home (yes, stupid) so I got a ride to pick it up, tried to boost the car and nothing, no crack, it even seems that when I connect the booster to the battery theirs no voltage increase. I've checked every fuse in this thing and am not sure what I should check next. Power doors, windows, etc are all working.

Also this car has some kind of security system that will not allow you to start the car for about 10 minutes (if the resistor does not check out right), anyone know which module would disable this? And would it have any effect on my remote entry?

Any help would be greatly appreciated TIA,

Dan.

Reply to
Dan Brow

I figured it's the starter solenoid. I just have to get one now. The need for a 2nd car.

Reply to
Dan Brow