No heat! Is there a fuse?

Yesterday I tore open the radio compartment to take out a defective cd changer. Today my heater doesnt work. I get fan blower, but no heater.
Is there a fuse that handles the heater, or is there a power source that
runs the heater behind the radio?
I cant help but wonder if something I did behind the dash might have pulled something loose. Could it be a thermostat? The car never gets heat after driving awhile, and I was thinking a defective thermostat would eventually put heat in the car.
Thanks!
George
Make and year of car? If you didn't have heat before tearing open the radio compartment, what is different now? Could be wiring, vacuum hose air door that is binding.. many things.

The fuse covers the blower motor. If its Automatic Climate Control possibly you knocked a wire harness loose.
What is the Mystery Car & year ?
Is the system Manual or Automatic AC / Heat?
Do you get air out the right spots when you move the selector switch? If not pulling the radio out might of pulled off a vacuum hose under the dash. Sometimes wire harness nylon ties are wrapped around hoses to hold the wire up.
Did U have HEAT before removing the radio?
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005
Woops, forgot the important info. Chevy Malibu 1998. Manual heat. There is two vacumn tubes , one red, and the other black. One has vacumn, and the other does not. Pretty sure I had heat before I started yanking out the CD Changer components located behind the radio.
GE
The fuse covers the blower motor. If its Automatic Climate Control possibly you knocked a wire harness loose.
What is the Mystery Car & year ?
Is the system Manual or Automatic AC / Heat?
Do you get air out the right spots when you move the selector switch? If not pulling the radio out might of pulled off a vacuum hose under the dash. Sometimes wire harness nylon ties are wrapped around hoses to hold the wire up.
Did U have HEAT before removing the radio?
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005
YIPEE! I got heat. Behind the glove box, to the left is a little gadget that had the power cord unplugged. Plugged it back in and I got heat!
George