No interior lights 94 N-Body--timer?

Hey, all:
I have a 94 Olds Achieva with no interior lights. Fuse checks out. I suspect that the timer for the lights that keeps 'em on for 30 seconds
OR until the ignition is turned on UNLESS the car has been run in the last few minutes (all according to the owner's manual) may be the culprit. Where in the car is this item?
Thanks.
Samuel Wear