No interior or tail lights?

I have a 95 Lumina, and when i started it the other night I noticed that my tail lights and interior lights werent working, nor are my park lights. brake lights and daytime running lights are fine. Normally I would check fuses before everything but the only 'light' fuse I can find is the head lights. Are daytime and night headlights on a different circuit? is there anyone who knows where I can find schematics online?

Thanks Lee

Reply to
pople

Lee, your Lumina may need a replacement headlight switch. A Buick Century was doing the same thing; brake lights but no tail lights or instrument panel. See if that does the fix.

Reply to
GMdriver