No low or high gear???

I have a 96 camaro with 3.8 engine and 4L60E auto tranny. It flaged a check engine light the other day now I have no low or forth gear. The codes wre P0753 and P0756. Has this happened to anyone here.
Passing gear wont kick in eather. It runs fine in 2nd and 3rd. Any help.
Codes relate to shift solenoids a and b bad or stuck or wiring problem, a trans capable scanner can command and verify the operation of these circuits.