No more GM for me? Maybe Toytoa

Page 4 of 4
Toytoa??
Who makes it?
LOL
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,232 91 Bonneville LE 306,191

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. But please hold it open for the other people who are switching from their current brand to GM.
Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Sat, Mar 25, 2006, 4:09am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski)
I've been a fan of GM cars for many years. I've owned every division except Cadillac. May latest is a 2001 LeSabre and it may be my last GM car. Am I expecting too much? Heated seat went after 1 1/2 winters. Less that the 3 years, but more than 30K miles so no warranty. Replacing of the $10 toaster element in the seat would be $575. Dealer charged $67 diagnostic fee to tell me that. GM would give me a few buck off a new car. A $30,000 solution to a problem that should be less than $100. Rear window cable broke. Rear windows have been put down maybe 5 times. Cruise control switch will not stay on I have it jammed on with a toothpick Front brake discs had to be replaced at 50K, need to be again at 100K. (warped and vibrate with brakes on) Air pump for emissions is starting to make noise when cold. Potential $450 repair. Final nail in the coffin was the transmission crapping out and cost ing $2400. I was seriously considering a Lucerne, but now I'm thinking Toyota. The Lucerne would have been in my driveway in a few weeks if the trans had not set me back. I know things wear out and break, but I think this could have been better.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "So why do I drive a big SUV? It's because I have to haul numerous people and things to places." ~ R. Lee Baxton ~
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. But please hold it open for the other people who are switching from their current brand to GM.
Thank you for adding solid facts and reasons for this.
I would say that more people are leaving than coming to GM.