No Power

Having some trouble with my '95 Monte 3.4L DOHC.
Major lack of power. At wide open throttle it doesn't have the power to get the RPMs over 5,000 to hit the shift point, I have to let out the throttle
for it to shift. At highway cruising speed, anywhere between 80km/h and 120km/h, the engine feels like it's missing. It's got that "bucking" feel. The TCC seems to be engaging and disengaging fine, idle seems to be fine.
Not sure if it's related, but while idling if I "blip" the throttle I can hear a rattle noise coming from accessorie belt side of engine, like the chain or a pulley making noise.
Steve
Have you replaced the fuel filter and/or checked the fuel pressure?

Fuel filter was replaced a few weeks ago, along with the tank, sending unit and fuel pump screen. After that, the fuel pressure was checked and it was fine. Then this problem developed, but I'm thinking the "fix" that I did to the PCM injector drivers is wearing off.
Steve

"Then this problem developed"
So....You didn't have a problem until this work was done? Check the fuel pressure again.