no power in my ignition line

hi i got a s-10 1989 4.3 pick up the other day the truck just die no power ect no heater no radio no power going to the starter but yet the truck will start useing my r/c ?? i got it home running on the r/c and
without touching the brake. Tour it apart and i found out that there no power in the ignition line i check all the fuses and there ok .. then i so call hot wire the truck hooking up a live wire to the ignition wire under the dash my acc all lite up and i turn the key and the truck started i remove the jumper and the truck died i did it again it started but with { check engine light on} Is there a relay or a fuse link im by passing and if there is can you tell where to look thks in advance Mark montreal canada
i guess nobody knows this problem thks a lot ya right
me wrote:

Were Sorry !
You posted your problem late Friday night and alot of the boys were out drinking, shooting pool, bowling and having a grand time and couldn't answer your problem.
Those that were not out drinking were home getting it on with their lady.
Those that were home alone -well we all know what they were doing !
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Harry Face wrote:

dam i think i was over charge cause her daughter kept on banging on my cab askin for her ole mom back dam you guys are red necks big time 2001 pete ex cab 15 sp 455 cummings navy blue / marking ROAD HOG 69

hope you all rednecks have a great day / and again thks for your help ya right

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
(Kanucks, I tell ya ...)
Dennis Smith