No Regal and Century for 05

A picture of a Regal GS in a car mag caught my eye the other day. The paragraph went on to say the Century and Regal will bow out of the Buick line up after 2004 model run. The 2005 LaCross will replace the Regal.
I say bring back the Wildcat !
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Too bad. The 98 Regal I have is one of the best ever. They have been cutting pieces out since then. What a shame.