Northstar Injector rating??

Hello, I working on a 1996 Northstar engine. I'm running it with an Accel DFI system. I need to know what is the injector rating of the injector of this motor. It has rochester 17109386 injectors. I can't find the specs of
those injectors anywhere.
Do you know wheter they are 19 or 24 lbs/hr??
Thank you?
19lbs/hr is the answer!
Thank you everyone for your concern.