now, is this for real?

A co-worker sent me this website on an email just yesterday:
http://www.MaverickMoneyMakersTreat.com
I watched the videos on this site, its pretty impressive. The guy
is making $100.000 a month.
Has anyone in this group tried this program?
please let me know!
In article <aa18048b-24e1-4351-89de-8e1586d711f9

Yes it works. I was able to retire in just two months. Go ahead and try it!