Now, why is it that

(whine filter alert!)

I took delivery of my new 2005 Chevrolet Optra Wagon (for those in the US, this is the same vehicle as the Suzuki Forenza Wagon). While I like the MP3 player in the dash, I want to install a Kenwood deck with RDS and CD text.

Now, try going to just about anywhere in my glorious city for a harness for this car. East Hamilton Radio is useless (and they're the best place for just about anything electronic outside of Toronto), Future Shop are staffed by idiots, and Canadian Tire have never even heard of this vehicle.

I understand that Daewoo cars are somewhat rare in North America, but if GM is marketing a vehicle here (Aveo comes to mind), I'd think that stereo harnesses should be slightly less rare than they are.

And no, Crutchfield will not ship anything to Canada.

Vuarra Vuarra

Vuarra

Have you tried Best Buy? There's numerous one's throughout Canada now.

Reply to
Full_Name