Obamanomics and disappearing money

>>>>> :

No one ever accused Mikey of being overly bright.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

There is one thing that can be said about our friend Canck57 is that he is constant. Constantly wrong LOL

:>>>>>

Reply to
Mike Hunter

What GM did was the same thing you did when you obtained a mortgage, took out a loan for which you house was used as collateral, dummy. Obviously you failed Economic 101, as well LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

This is true.

Reply to
Canuck57

That may be your personal opinion, but I became a rich man by knowing how to handle my finances, on the other hand you demonstrate daily in the NG that you are a dummy. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter