OBD II Code

Hi, I bought 3 new O2 exhaust sensors (2 before catalytic converter and 1 after) for my 1997 Chevrolet S-10 V-6 pickup truck because I was getting several codes that pointed me in that direction. All of the codes
dissapeared except one ( P0135..... O2 sensor heater circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1). Can anyone help on this? Is there an actual sensor in the heater? If so, where can I find it? Thanks, Rick
Rick wrote:

No, Rick, there is a heater inside the sensor module to make the response more linear.
---Bob Gross---
Make sure it's connected up properly. If you can figure out which two terminals control the heater, you should have twelve volts across them with the engine running.
I'm guessing you just got a bad sensor.
Or you have a broken wire or you plugged it in wrong. The code means the wire to the sensor is open or the heater itself is open. Checking voltage as mentioned above is meaningless because an open sensor will still show 12 volts across it..