OBD II scanner PC interface schematic

I'm looking for a schematic for the PC interface to OBD II connector. I hear there are a few web sites posting the schematic to build your own. Has any one heard of this? Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve Mackie

I'd buy one of these, but I dont have my laptop anymore...

Reply to
Paradox

I got a Palm Pilot I'd sell ya :)

Reply to
clevere

You'll find it here

search for the ELM322 OBD to RS232 interpreter, there's a data sheet with interface description

Mr Snoid

"Steve" skrev i meddelandet news:QKmdnZ95Bp snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Kent Lindberg

Thanks for that link Kent. I was going to buy the $93US OBDII reader, but now that I see you can buy the VPW ELM322 IC for $16.50CDN, I bought it. :) Just have to wait 7-10 days, damn.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie