OBD II scanner PC interface schematic

I'm looking for a schematic for the PC interface to OBD II connector. I hear there are a few web sites posting the schematic to build your own. Has any one heard of this?
Thanks Steve
http://www.obddiagnostics.com/order.html

Has

I'd buy one of these, but I dont have my laptop anymore...
I got a Palm Pilot I'd sell ya :)

own.
You'll find it here
http://www.elmelectronics.com /
search for the ELM322 OBD to RS232 interpreter, there's a data sheet with interface description
Mr Snoid

Has
Thanks for that link Kent. I was going to buy the $93US OBDII reader, but now that I see you can buy the VPW ELM322 IC for $16.50CDN, I bought it. :) Just have to wait 7-10 days, damn.
Steve