OBDII codes

I just bought a OBDII code reader. I received 3 codes off of my 97' Chevrolet truck computer: P0135,P0153 and P1133. I did an archive search of this site and
I found that P1133 is probably a bad sensor in front of the catalytic converter. Are P0135 and P0153 also related to this same sensor problem? Thanks, Rick
Those are:
P0135 HO2S Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1 P0153 HO2S Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1 P1133 HO2S Insufficient Switching Bank 1 Sensor 1
So it looks like you're showing problems on both oxygen sensors upstream of the converter (both banks). Could be they're both bad, or some kind of common connection problem or something..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Based on the codes, it looks like they're both degraded.