Oil Change Reset

Hey guys,

I am tired of seeing the 'Change Oil Soon' light on my 1992 Buick Park Avenue. Any guess as to what to press to reset this thing? My 1992 Caddy had a trip/fuel meter thing on the dash board and I knew what to do in that car, but not in this one.

Thanks! BigBob

Reply to
BigBob

Under the dash on the passenger side. There is a button recessed behind a hole in the trim. Look in your owner's manual and they have a picture I believe. You turn the key on and hold the button pushed in with a pencil or a small screw driver until the light goes out (or flashes - can't remember).

Reply to
Mike Marlow