oil in supercharger

What is the type of oil used in the supercharger of a 1998 Buick Park Ave. The oil from the dealer is a very small bottle and it is thin and clear. Just want to know what it is as the dealers want about $6.00 for four
ounces. A little pricy I might say. Any thoughts on this Thanks
I don't know, but I'd buy it and watch the thing like a hawk. Once the seal starts leaking the oil will slowly leak away, then the nose cone starts ratteling. The cheapest rebuilt is about $700 (from Superchargers and Accessories in Lincoln, CA, near Sacramento), and new ones are 3 times that. Installation is 2 hours, or about $150. Happened to me on our 95 PA.
Ed

Park Ave.

clear.
four
Buy the oil from GM. It is normal to see oil residue near the driver pulley. I have to add mine about 1/2 of the bottle (GM small bottle ounces like you said) once per year.