oil leak in 1991 cavalier 3.1

I am leaving a trail of oil dropps when the car is rolling and I leave on a small puddle when I park the car downhill but not when I park uphill. Can someone tell me what the problem is?

The problem is you have a leak. You should take it to a mechanic to have it inspected to see which gasket is leaking (likely oil pan if it is dark oil, transmission pan if red), and get it repaired.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

if ignoring mike's advice = dont park downhill and check all fluids often...kjun
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention