oil leak in 1991 cavalier 3.1

I am leaving a trail of oil dropps when the car is rolling and I leave on a small puddle when I park the car downhill but not when I park uphill. Can someone tell me what the problem is?

Reply to
bderei

The problem is you have a leak. You should take it to a mechanic to have it inspected to see which gasket is leaking (likely oil pan if it is dark oil, transmission pan if red), and get it repaired.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:bbb00$461e9d7e$45289716$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

if ignoring mike's advice = dont park downhill and check all fluids often...kjun

Reply to
Kjun