oil leaking

96 Buick LeSabre with 3.8 II. 108,000 miles. Just started an oil leak on the fire wall side of the engine. I can see it is above the oil pan. My question
is with the problems of intake gaskets do they leak coolant or oil?
Usually coolant, check the valve cover.

Gaskets often leak coolant down the side of the engine. They could leak internally, if I am still lucid at this time of the day.
The plenum decomposition can be a different issue, and may leak coolant into the cylinders or crankcase. (Been there, done that)
If you have an OIL leak down the side of the engine, try to get a mirror or something and see if you can isolate the source. A valve cover gasket is one possible issue.
I posted previously that I had identified an oil pressure sensor as the oil leaking source. There are a number of other possibilities.
Please let us know what you resolve.