Oil life indicator

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Hey Mike, don't you get tired of annoying everyone here with your silly reply? Most of us stopped that kind of stuff by 4th grade.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The crap he has been posting for a year in this NG has been shown to be his personal opinion, not necessary based on facts.

He has been told that many many time but our friend Canuck57 keeps saying the same thing over and over, GM is corrupt GM sucks etc., telling us the sky is falling. He talks like the old General Motors still exists.

Other than the fact you are one who agrees with his personal opinion, what do you think it is wrong with pointing it out every time he posts that it is same old BS?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Point out some fact or what makes his opinion wrong. To post the same silly line about the sky is falling gets rather old after the first

100 times. Everyone will kill file you and you just waste your time and accomplish nothing. You are losing your own credibility and will be thought of as a buffoon, not a contributor or good discussion.

Do as you please. I have a new computer and have not set up any filters. Yet.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What, Mike a fascist? We see it your way or the highway? Your opinion isn't any different than mine, it is up to the third party reader to decide for themselves. Not some self annointed GM loving ass hole chirping at people for their ideas or comments.

I bet my posts have more diverity in about every respect compared to yours.

The universe does not revolve around Mike hunter and his GM loser.

Reply to
Canuck57