Ok, I got a dang fool question for ya

Got in the HHR tonite to go to dinner and noticed that the compass in the rear view was not lit up. Later got out the manual to see if there was anything about that. Apparently there is an on/off button, but the manual doesn't say where, and I'll be darned if I can find it. This is on the auto dimming, on-star mirror. Does anyone know where that damn button is? Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

Try the button to the left of your OnStar buttons at the bottom of the mirror.

Reply to
nfisherman

There should also be an indicator lite that indicates power to the mirror (photochromic dimming as well as compass).

Reply to
pj

Try the button to the left of your OnStar buttons at the bottom of the mirror.

Ok, thanks. That was it. Per the manual I was looking for a little button like that but with an 'N' on it with a little arrow on top of the N.

Reply to
Paul O.