ok, i'm gonna get flamed, but here goes...

96' Chevy Cavalier sedan - where is the horn located?
This one has had some front-end damage and been repaired. The horn doesn't work, though I can hear the relay or selonoid clicking under the dash when
the button is pushed. Unable to locate the horn, and wondering if, perhaps, it didn't get replaced during the repair.
thanks in advance...
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:09:03 -0500, "Tom Jones"

Do you know where the Evaporative Emissions Control Vent solenoid is? Looks like it's along a subframe rail near the front of the car. The horn should be right near there. Where do you live? Most any safety inspection includes checking operation of the horn, and the inspection is usually needed for transfer of the vehicle.
On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:54:20 GMT, Mike Levy

I hate replying to my own post. I looked a little closer, it's behind the impact bar on the right side of the car, if you're sitting behind the steering wheel. I still think that whatever shop fixed the car should have replaced it.

doesn't
perhaps,
You should not worry about getting flamed for a logical question. Newer compact cars, and even full size cars, are not exactly easy to locate some electrical items on. Even for Professional Repair Techs. With out wiring diagrams, and location references, even Pro-Techs have a hard time locating where a missing item goes on cars they don't work on often. Charles