Old Cutlass

I have a 1991 olds cutlass and whenever the engine is cold (outside temp is not a factor) it takes about 30 seconds to start. I can watch the oil pressure gauge and once it moves up it will start Help Thanks

Reply to
dbeanie

Mine did that .. It turned out the fuel pump on the old 3.1 was going out.

Reply to
clevere

Sounds like the fuel pressure bleeds down or that the prime does not operate correctly. Do you have a check engine lamp on? I'd check for codes even if you don't. I believe the computer has a monitor for the priming circuit.

Reply to
hyundaitech