Older owners manuals for GMs

Does anyone know a good source for older owners manuals for GM vehicles. (Old manuals, not owners :)
Randy Farnsworth Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"
http://randyfarnsworth.com /
How old is old? A good source for service manuals / owners manuals: http://www.helminc.com
Randy Farnsworth wrote:

Car Show / Swap Meets at the county fairgrounds. I sold a couple Chevy truck manuals for $20 each to a guy there that was selling manuals. I also bought a like new "never used " 91 Caddy Manual in February for $30.00
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~281,040 miles_~_~_