Olds 99 Silhoutte light problem

My van ABS brake light comes on and the rear drivers side turn signal bulb doesn't work (bulb is good) and when you press on the brakes the horizontal
lights light up and the front drivers turn signal light stops working. Is my car possessed? TIA
Sounds like one of your bulb filaments is touching the other filament. Try replace both bulbs on that side.
Does the ABS light come on and stay on at start (after the self test) or does it come on while driving?
KS

The ABS comes on after running for a while and then stepping on brakes, doesn't come on all the time. Someone said a problem with the battery ground?