Olds Bravada Radio Locked Have "Code"

hello all I have a 99 Bravada and the radio locked up after I disconnected the battery to reset a code. I checked the radio and got 952 963 in that
order and called and the code I received is 1174. Problem is, I can only enter 3 digits to unlock the radio 174 and 117 dont unlock it. Any help would be appreciated.
GM radios have 4 digit codes, if you follow the procedure in the owners manual it should at minimum allow the entry of the 4 digits.

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-Olds-Bravada-Radio-Locked-quot-Code-quot-ftopict118108.html
-