OLDS CUTLASS

I have a 6cylinder auto with no markings on it to say which model it is? It has 49,249 miles, power everything an radio,no deck or CD.I want to sell it but don't know how to look it up on Kelly Blue Book as I don't
know which model it is.can anyone help.
DON'T MOURN ME WHEN I DIE I DIDN"T WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in 3256.bay.webtv.net:

was it built in any particular year? cutlass? supreme or cierra?
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Type your VIN into Kelly Blue Book (or a similar site) and it will tell you what the car is.