Olds Cutlass Cruiser 1990

I have the wagon, my windows dont work, they all quit at the same time. I replaced the circuit breaker and I have power going to the switch, but nothing. any ideas

Power out of the switch to the various window circuits?

-
Okay, if you could elaborate, im not sure what you mean by power out of the switch.
No i get it, Ill check today.... ignore last post