Olds Intrigue 3.5L: Oil Capacity?

Just bought a 99 Intrigue with the 3.5L. does it have the usual GM 5 quart capacity?

No owner's manual? Try here.
As far as I know it's still a 5 quart design.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

congrats on the car! I got a '00 GLS Intrigue on Ebay and I love it although it could use more tire. Enjoy. The oil filter is internal, and its easiest to use the proper oil filter socket to fit it. Others tend to over-tighten, the large orings don't really get any tighter with screwing it down so use minimal pressure. The remote seat releases in the trunk tend to fall off, they were under-designed with a crappy little clip, but I recommend pop rivits to secure it. All the one's I've seen on ebay have the remote release laying on the floor of the trunk! If I may ask, what trim line is it and what did you pay?

I got a GL. 106K miles, some door dings, for 3200. got it cheap I think, gotta tune it up and do some detail work but thats my speciality

Thats a good price, and they are good cars. Mine is the sterling edition GLS and has all sorts of goodies like including stablility control, chrome wheels and bose stereo and changer, leather but I paid $4800 w/ 90k miles. I really like the engine / transmission combination, seems to always shift at the right time and on the road I've gotten 33mpg on the road belive it or not. I have a trunk lid that needs repainting and some other minor paint issues, but a guy will fix it all for a resonable price.