Oldsmobile Intrigue

I noticed bumpy low frequency noise every time back wheels go over any obstacles on the road. I use the car only for the last few weeks , so maybe it is normal side effect for that model. My past three Chrysler vehicles did
not have that annoying noise. Tires pressure is a little higher than supposed to be , but only by 2psi. Because I do oil spray I am not sure if shocks are leaking. I appreciate any suggestions.
Bob
It could be normal. My '03 Malibu has a good deal of annoying suspension-related noises too. Others in the Malibu NG complain about the same thing. Like you, I came over to GM from 16 years of buying Chrysler products. I did so to stay with a US product after Daimler bought Chrysler making Chrysler German owned now...not from any problem with the product. The added annoyances of the level of overall noise with the GM product I bought though took some getting used to...not sure I am used to it yet. GMs silly answer...make the radio volume level automatically increase with greater speed. Seems to me it would have been easier/cheaper just to make the car quieter in the 1st place since the competition seems to be able to do it. <sigh> What doesn't help is that my wife refused to change, so when ever I need to borrow her '03 Stratus she recently bought, is soooo smooth and quiet in comparison I start back at ground zero when I get back into the Malibu again!!! :-(
I would have the dealer (or your mechanic) check things out just to make sure though.
| I noticed bumpy low frequency noise every time back wheels go over any | obstacles on the road. I use the car only for the last few weeks , so maybe | it is normal side effect for that model. My past three Chrysler vehicles did | not have that annoying noise. | Tires pressure is a little higher than supposed to be , but only by 2psi. | Because I do oil spray I am not sure if shocks are leaking. | I appreciate any suggestions. | | Bob | |

What, an Olds club in Finland??? How come? Care to tell us the story of Olds in Finland?
TIA