Oldsmobile Intrigue 99'

Almost every time I back up I can hear strange noises from the front of my vehicle . It sound like wire is grabbing something , and I feel brake pedal
moving up and down (sort of slow vibrating ) a little at the same time , and lasts about one or two seconds. Is it ABS brakes ? Another problem is low frequency sound (sort of bang ) when I back up and turn wheels at same time. I did not notice the sound when I move forward. I appreciate any advice.
Thanks Susanna