Oldsmobile Intrigue 99

I noticed today gear shift illumination does not work . Is there easy way to fix it ?

Thanks Chuck

Reply to
Smuga

the one in the dash or the one in the center console?

Reply to
Paradox

If it's the one in the console, it's really easy, I did it 3 weeks ago:

- remove the screws under the armrest that hold the console cover

- gently pry the TC switch up and disconect the electrical connector

- gently pull the console cover up and remove it

- remove the screws that hold the shifter assembly and lift it

- replace the bulb from under the shifter assembly

Reply to
Neo