Oldsmobile Intrigue 99

I noticed today gear shift illumination does not work . Is there easy way to fix it ?
Thanks Chuck

the one in the dash or the one in the center console?

If it's the one in the console, it's really easy, I did it 3 weeks ago:
- remove the screws under the armrest that hold the console cover - gently pry the TC switch up and disconect the electrical connector - gently pull the console cover up and remove it - remove the screws that hold the shifter assembly and lift it - replace the bulb from under the shifter assembly