If it's the one in the console, it's really easy, I did it 3 weeks ago:
- remove the screws under the armrest that hold the console cover
- gently pry the TC switch up and disconect the electrical connector
- gently pull the console cover up and remove it
- remove the screws that hold the shifter assembly and lift it
- replace the bulb from under the shifter assembly
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.