Oldsmobile supreme internaltional 1992 help pls

this vehicule is a very nice and reliable car but since a couple of months it runs for 10 min and stop on idle or pink on the road. At this time I have paid 500.00 at dealer but they did not find the problem. I would appréciate any help engine is 3.4L (not 3.1) thanks

Reply to
Andre

...pink on the road?

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

Reply to
u c c

That's something of an arcane post, Andre. I don't understand this "pink on the road" deal either. I believe there's a service bulletin concerning stalling in the 3.4 DOHC engine that has to do with upgraded fuel injectors. My alldata subscription ran out on the car or I'd email it to you. Tell your dealer to take a look for it. Won't be cheap if I'm remembering this correctly.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton