Oldsmobile supreme internaltional 1992 help pls

this vehicule is a very nice and reliable car but since a couple of months it runs for 10 min and stop on idle or pink on the road. At this time I have paid 500.00 at dealer but they did not find the
problem. I would appréciate any help engine is 3.4L (not 3.1) thanks
Add pictures here
✖
...pink on the road?

Add pictures here
✖
too little information. it miht be many things. Did you check if you have any sparks, does it run immediately after. do you hve fuel....
we need more information. Scott Buchanan wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

That's something of an arcane post, Andre. I don't understand this "pink on the road" deal either. I believe there's a service bulletin concerning stalling in the 3.4 DOHC engine that has to do with upgraded fuel injectors. My alldata subscription ran out on the car or I'd email it to you. Tell your dealer to take a look for it. Won't be cheap if I'm remembering this correctly.
Garrett Fulton
-
Add pictures here
✖