omega siemens ncdr 2011 problems

I've just purchased an omega with an ncdr 2011 cd/nav system. When i try to insert a cd, nothing happens. I've tried a little bit of force but there seems to be something in the way. Has anyone got any idea
what the problem could be or how could i remove the unit to have a look inside?
Thank you,
Jiffy.