Ooooh Nooooo.....

I've got a 2002 Buick Century with a gas gauge that's stopped working. ( always registers "full" )
Am I in for an expensive visit to my GM repair shop ?
<rj>

3 years and it's dead - shouldn't that be a warranty issue?
I've got a 2002 Buick Century

Probably. Depends on where you and the car live.
1. Sending unit in the gas tank. 2. Faulty gas guage in dash cluster. 3. Bad wire. loose ground. 4.Under warranty ? as someone else mentioned.
Good Luck.