Opel Omega, setting language (board computer)?

I have Opel Omega MV6 (-94). Does anyone know, if it's possible to change the language of the board computer by DYI methods? I'm not interested in taking the car to Opel workshop and spending some 80...100
Thanks in advance!
--- Jouko L.
Ps. I tried to find from internet but I found nothing.